Thursday, June 4, 2015

New Month of "Challenges" Awaits ...

It's early June and the perfect time to start digital scrapbooking (if you don't already).  If you are already a digi-scrapper, come join me and lots of others at GoDigitalScrapbooking, in the forums, for the scrapping challenges this month.

This is one of the pages I did for the May Challenges.  It was a simple page and lots of fun to create.  All of the challenges were fun (though I found one or two a little "challenging"  LOL!) ...

I use StoryBook Creator (originally from Creative Memories) to create my pages.  An updated version is available from Panstoria with a few features that my software does not include.  If you want to start digital scrapping, there are lots of software programs available;  some are even free.  I've tried quite a few and because I was already familiar with StoryBook Creator and its features, I decided that is the best program around.  However, some of the free programs are very good too.

If you want to know more about the programs available, I will be putting together a post about the variety that are available.  In the meantime, feel free to ask questions in the comments section below.

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment