Monday, April 3, 2017

B is for ...



Remember that song from school, "B I N G O B I N G O B I N G O and Bingo was his name-o"?

There are a couple of places around where we live now where I could go play Bingo but I have never gone.  Where we lived before, there places to go play 500, Euchre and occasionally, pinochle but not bingo.

If you like to do digi scrapping or other digital art, there is on an online digi-scrap store that plays bingo in the forum, once a month.  You are provided a form, a list of words and then you create your card, post it in the gallery and then on the night, join the fun int he chatroom.  Lots of fun with lots of very funa nd interesting ladies.  I far too often lose track of the date and miss it ...  maybe someone else will join in and remind me?  I hope to do a screen capture of making my card and posting to youtube and to the blog ...

Hop on over to http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/ and check out the free daily downloads and then head over to the forum and sign up there and under monthly challenges someone eventually posts the date and word list for the month's bingo.  Tons of fun -- trust me on this!

(As far as I can tell, the April date has not yet been posted ...)




No comments:

Post a Comment